Pre-congress Workshops & Tutorials
Pre-congress Workshops and Tutorials are different from symposia and oral scientific presentations, in that they provide a teaching opportunity, allowing participants to acquire or extend their skills, learn about new techniques or technologies, or gain in-depth knowledge in a particular topic related to theoretical, methodological, and applied topics in biomechanics.
September 29 – Call for submissions
November 16 – Deadline for submissions
November 17 – Review process begins
December 6 – Notification of acceptances
Workshops and tutorials must be either 2 hours or 4 hours in length, and will be scheduled either in the morning or afternoon on Sunday, August 21st.
Pre-congress workshop organizers must be registered for NACOB 2022. Companies that wish to organize a pre-congress workshop must be an official sponsor of the Congress.
Proposals will be reviewed and selected by members of the Scientific Committee based on:
- relevance to the key themes listed on the congress website
- potential learning experience, and
- likelihood to appeal to a wide audience of CSB/ASB members.
Workshop proposals must contain the following information using the online submission form:
- Workshop title
- Names of all speakers in the order they should appear in the program, including their affiliations
- Workshop summary that includes takeaway skill, knowledge, or material that participant will acquire
- 100 word presentation description from each presenter
- Any Conflicts of Interest must be declared during the submission process